The Company & Benefits
Our client is a leading EPCM, with a focus to be known as a leading global organisation who is a leader in sustainability solutions.
- Flexible working arrangement available
- Global organisation
- Local & easily contactable in-house Payroll Team
On behalf of our client, we require an experienced Quantity Surveyor Controller to support operations in a remote location on a 12 month contract. This is a FIFO role on a 2:1 roster to a remote location.
- Tracking, monitoring, and controlling costs during the project life cycle
- Interpret specification and standards and assess their impact on project costs
- Using Planning-Budgeting-Forecasting cost control model to increase profitability by identifying the variances between these cost elements
- Creation of tender event schedules for procurement programs
- Budget/ Tender reconciliation, change management and variance analysis
- Quantification and costing of construction work
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have excellent negotiation and influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes and previous experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Have demonstrated experience in all aspects of quantity surveying in Mining or Civil projects
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms and legislation provisions
- Sound working knowledge of project management principles and project control applications
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our clients across Australia and New Zealand.Apply Now