Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor, located in the Randstad area.
- Manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality. This includes ensuring statutory building regulations are met.
- Perform Project Financial Management, Administration and Reporting.
- Provide Service Management: Contractor and Supplier Management.
- Perform Stakeholder Relations Management.
- Assist in the Management of the Departmental Team & Resources.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline
- Typically 5+ years relevant experience withing EPC projects (oil&gas, petrochemical, chemicals industry)
- Proficiently communicate ideas and concepts.
- Continue to develop the ability to influence participation in the preparation and delivery of proposals, presentations and reports.
- Strong understanding of systems, processes and tools related to field. Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now