Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- Estimating and scrutinizing quantities, maintenance, and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals, and time scales
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors to identify their needs
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required
- Identifying and weighing up commercial risks
- Valuing completed work, managing budgets and overseeing payments
- Ensuring projects meet legal and quality standards
- Following HSE regulations
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience. Typically 5+ years relevant experience.
- Effectively communication skills in particular in relation to other departments (engineering disciplines & construction) and takes a leadership role in preparing and presenting proposals and reports to the (Senior) Contracts Manager and/or Construction Manager.
- Able to plan own work and accomplish varied and complex tasks with the ability to discover issues and recommend solutions.
- Fluent written and spoken English
Apply now and contact Tim Jürling at for any further questions.