Quality Manager – Contract
Job Title: QUALITY MANAGER
Department: Engineering Management
Reports To: Sr. Manager of Engineering Management
Job Summary: Responsible for the maintenance of required quality level; establishment, implementation, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System; assurance of compliance with established codes, standards, regulations, policies, procedures and contractual requirements.
- Maintain and manage updates to the Quality Manual/Plan as well as the associated quality procedures, relevant to the internal Quality Management System and the latest ISO 9001 (2015) standard requirements.
- Close coordination with the Quality Management Team of the corporate office on all quality matters
- Preparation of quality procedures in accordance with project quality requirements (including pre-FEED, FEED, etc.)
- Verification of the engineering deliverables; ensuring they have been properly implemented and controlled as per the established quality procedures.
- Prepare and conduct internal/external audit programs, aiming to verify performance of particular projects, departments, to ensure the following of procedures, performance plans, and contract requirements in order to satisfy the project goals.
- Root cause analysis to identify non-conformances (NCs), followed by prevention action plan proposal.
- Initiates, maintains, and improves the behavioral based quality performance culture.
- Raise awareness based on lessons learned/best practices to ensure positive impact on project activities.
- Work closely with client’s QA/QC manager to ensure project requirements are met.
- Seven-ten years of QA/QC experience (downstream, petrochemical)
- Practical knowledge of ISO 9001 latest edition (2015) and its efficient implementation
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF editing tools
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- B.S. degree in similar field of study preferred
- Member of the American Society of Quality (ASQ) preferred
- Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) preferred