Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a QA Inspector, located in our client's office in Geleen.
* Will report to the Quality Manager / Project Manager.
* Ensure that Quality Control activities are conducted in accordance with the Project Specifications and Procedures and the Contractor's quality plans.
* Participate in the compilation and review of Project Inspection and Test Plans, ensuring that Company and Contractor surveillance, witness, hold points, etc. are indicated as agreed.
* Providing advice, guidance, and input during Project procedure preparation.
* Develop Project Quality Procedures as requested by the Project Manager.
* Assisting with the set-up and standardization of project-specific templates.
* Liaise with, advise and assist the Construction Manager and Construction personnel on all matters relating to Quality Assurance Activities.
* Providing QA/QC weekly and monthly Status Reports, as required by the Project Controls Manager / Project Manager.
* Participating in Risk Management evaluations, as required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Five or more years of QA/QC experience within Pipeline industry
- Effective oral and written communication
- Effective organization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Alex van Eeden will be happy to help you at alex.vaneeden(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now