About the Role
We are seeking Quality Administrators for our client. The role is based in the Perth Office on a 3-month contract.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Provide support for the project for general EMS, procedural and project register queries – escalate queries as applicable to the Project Quality Manager.
* Maintenance of quality and action tracking registers in the system
* Facilitate closure of non-conformances
Skills and Experience
* Recent experience working in a similar position.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with various stakeholders.
* Experience in providing quality support to the team.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
***Please note, this role is open for professionals with current Australian working rights only.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.