About the Role
We are seeking Quality Control Inspector for our client. The role is based in the Perth Office for the initial 8 Months before moving to the client’s site location on a FIFO basis, on an initial 12-month contract.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Undertake service and product verification and inspection in accordance with contract specifications, pre-requisite regulatory obligations and project plans.
- Monitor/witness the quality activities of the Supplier / Contractor and document completed quality surveillance of the Contractor’s work including Hold points in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Plan, approved ITPs and Procedures
- Monitor Contractor’s conformance and site quality data and provide statistics as required.
Skills and Experience
- An Engineering Degree or Diploma in Civil, Structural, Mechanical discipline or minimum ten years post trade experience in the mining, construction, fabrication or manufacturing industries is essential.
- A sound understanding of materials, methods and processes used in fabrication, manufacturing and surface treatment and sound working knowledge of ISO9000 management systems.
- Mining/Underground mining and shaft experience preferred.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
***Please note, this role is open for professionals with current Australian working rights only.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.