On behalf of our client, we are seeking an experienced QA/QC E&I Inspector to work closely with Project Delivery and Engineering teams to identify Quality risks and mitigation strategies and to participate in equipment criticality assessments. This is a role for ideally an Electrical Engineer with HV and LV experience. This is a FIFO role from Perth.
Some of the successful candidate's duties may include:
- Develop Project Quality Verification Plans
- Conduct local inspections as required and undertake Vendor data review including MDRs
- Develop and/or review Inspection and Test Plans
- Contribute to resource estimates for future project delivery
- Report and manage supplier equipment/material related NCRs
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Electrical Engineer / electrical equipment construction/installation/testing
- Brownfields projects, LNG projects, EPC, EPCM (preferred)
- HV and LV experience preferred
- Lead auditor qualified - ISO 9001:2015 (ideal)
- Good computing skills including the use of MS Word, MS Excel and intranet based applications i.e. SharePoint
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have current and unrestricted Australian work rights to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.