The Purchase Requisition and Invoice Specialist role is a critical role required to ensure Woodside pay their contractors on time; it has become even more critical given the compliance requirements of the organisation.
Purpose: Creation and management of Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders and Services Entry creation for Invoices received.
This role requires someone who has strong communication skills, experienced and is able to work autonomously. The role is a 6 month contract and Woodside are looking at a start date no later than 30th September.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Ensure Purchase Requisitions are processed in a timely manner and with no re-work
- Ensure errors in invoices are identified and rectified in collaboration with the purchase requisitioner or service entry approver
- Ensure service entries are placed against correct scopes and processed in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the PO
- Sending ServiceNow Requests to Procurement and Accounts Payable
- Focal point for SAP in Supply Chain Logistics; providing instructions to others as to how to create SE's/PR's/MSR's and any SAP errors/SAP access in general.
- Liaising with Internal and External Stakeholders as required;increased reliance by external stakeholders when large projects are beginning and increased invoice queries during a campaign
Key Skills/Experience include:
- Strong SAP skill set with a minimum 2 years recent SAP experienceMinimum 2-4 years administrative support within a large organisation, oil and gas preferred
- At least 2 years of Time Sheet & Invoice Verification experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- Understanding of Contracting and Procurement requirements and the Purchase to Pay process
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.