Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Travel Administrator on behalf of Worley based in the Brentford office. Predominantly required in office, however can potentially be some flexibility with working from home/office arrangement considered. Min 6 months duration, most likely to extend to 12 months on wards.
Role Outline & Responsibilitties:
- Hand on administration and coordination of travel and logistics between global locations and project location
- Key coordination with local agencies on local logistics
- Manage the tracker and report on travel, rota and hours
- Provide management information on travel and people movements
- Produce and manage traveller briefings to ensure safety and security
- Conduct traveller inductions
- Responsible for travel safety reporting on latest travel news for project locations
- Log and follow up on immigration compliance
- Manage the travel approvals for the project
- Responsible for emergency contact collation and communication to safety and security team (R3)
- Attend onboarding and mobilisation meetings to take actions and provide input and updates.
- Experienced Administrator working in high volume environments
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Strong process mindset and confidence to challenge requests outside of the process.
- Previous experience in booking travel and visa applications preferred
- Strong administration and organisational skills essential