About the Role
Our client, a global market leading Engineering organisation, is seeking for a Project Team Lead/ Project Manager to be work on their end client's mineral processing projects that they are supporting. This role will initially be based at their client's Kwinana office with regular site visits to Pinjarra/ Kwinana on an initial 12 months contract. There is also flexibility for WFH option.
- Applying and integrating the project management processes of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing.
- Lead the project team to deliver Residue projects which are currently in various stages of development (from study phases to execution).
- Effective coordination of multiple stakeholders (mainly plant operations) and healthy client relationships throughout the project phase
- Pro-active resolution of performance, scope, cost, and schedule issues with the Client as they arise
- Coordination and interface management with Vendors, Implementation Contractors and other third parties to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner
- Identify scope changes/developments and apply Change Management processes when required.
- Analyse weekly cost and schedule progress reporting and be able to communicate clear assessment of performance to client-side management team.
- Coordinate with the Construction Team and monitors safety, environment, cost, schedule and quality for each construction package.
Job Specific Knowledge / Experience
- Previous experience at Alumina Refineries (desirable)
- Previous experience in the mining, minerals and metals industry is essential
- 10+ years engineering experience, including 5 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience; E, EP project experience
- Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering