Energy Resourcing is looking for a dependable cross-functional Project Support Coordinator working near Pearland, TX. Through cross-functional communication, the position will use their detailed and organizational skills to support field service project scheduling coordination. The Project Support Coordinator will be the backbone and driving force to ensure on time delivery of orders and job documentation. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator to ensure clear communication with internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order material for planned and unplanned service jobs
- Create work orders and job documentation for planned and unplanned service jobs, including emergency service calls
- Answer customer service phone calls and emails regarding orders, service or general question in a professional manner
- Create quotes for part orders
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with internal and external customers
- General support with administrative duties as requested such as document file management, updating documents, tracking logs and attending daily management meetings, etc.
- 3+ years of Customer Service experience
- Detail oriented required
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Good prioritization skills required
- Manage multiple sets of documentation supporting service jobs in fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Good follow through skills
- Confident and clear communicator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (Intermediate – Expert Level preferred)
- Project Scheduling / Order Entry experience is required
- High School degree or equivalent required.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance