Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Project SQS Lead to be based in Brentford, London. This is an office based role on a two year contract basis. The SQS Lead/Manager will report directly to the Project Quality Manager.
- Ensures that the Project Quality Management System with regard to Quality Control is fully developed, established & maintained in compliance with the Project and ISO 9001 requirements.
- To ensure that the EPCmC Vendor Quality Control organisation is operating in accordance with requirements.
- Reports to the Quality Manager and has a functional responsibility to the Project Supply Chain Manager.
- Review VENDOR Prequalification and Bid submissions to ensure they meet the requirements of 'Quality, Inspection & Surveillance Requirements - Company Contractors, Subcontractors and Vendors/Suppliers'.
- Prepare a Surveillance Plan for each type of equipment included in the project's Material Requisitions
- Initiate, manage and co-ordinate the surveillance of VENDORS in accordance with their surveillance plan and / or inspection and test plan (ITP), etc. and to ensure performance & compliance to requirements.
- Review VENDOR procedures, processes and documentation to ensure they meet the contract scopes of work.
- Issue a weekly report of QC activities to the QA Manager.
- Attend EPCmC project meetings and weekly/monthly meetings as required.
- Attend CONTRACTOR and VENDOR quality audits as an observer as required.
- Perform specific focused quality audits / surveillance reviews as necessary.
- Review and comment on Vendor QC inspection reports and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Attend selected critical inspections / tests / FAT as necessary to ensure highest level of confidence for the equipment and being procured.
- To Issue visit reports, complete Inspection Release Note, Punch-list and Acceptance Form.
- Approval of all personnel required by second and third party inspection services.
- Approval of second and third party inspection services monthly hours and expense submittals.
- Monitor, manage and report the activities of contracted second and third party inspection services.
- Expedite and report the status, progress and availability of VENDOR quality deliverables and data Quality, Inspection & Surveillance requirements - COMPANY CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS and VENDORS/SUPPLIERS