Energy Resourcing have a requirement for a Project SQS Inspection Coordinator, with our internal client Worley based in Brentford, London, for a contract position working on an exciting Battery Giga-plant project, as they transition further into the new energy sector.
- Ensure effective service and product verification and inspection programs are established consistent with criticality assessments and contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Works closely with the Project team to ensure project requirements are met. Individuals are concerned with both technical direction and administration of the inspectors assigned to them.
- Ensure inspection personnel possess prerequisite technical competencies for the scope of supply they are assigned to verify and are suitably trained to access and apply the applicable aspects of the Worley Management and Knowledge System
- Project SQS Execution Planning
- Work-hour estimating
- Reviewing engineering requisitions
- Preparing Worley surveillance plans
- Selecting inspectors
- Completing and issuing assignment instructions
- Reviewing inspection reports and distributing them
Skills & Qualifications
- Team/Process leader or manager in limited functions possessing advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within a technical/professional discipline requiring extensive academic preparation or equivalent work experience
- Possesses advanced analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities and a strong awareness of larger team/department strategies and customer need
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field