Our Client, a global Software company are looking for several IT Consultants to work in their Perth head office. This is a permanent position.
If you have a passion for translating business and information systems problems into practical, user friendly IT solutions then please read on!
This is an ideal role for those with a high level of technical IT skills along with exceptional people skills as this will feed into your technical passion and also work closely with Energy Clients to understand, analyse and interpret their requirements and provide solutions.
- Work closely with your Project Lead and Clients to assess proposals / technical specifications and understand, analyse and interpret client requirements.
- Configure solutions to provide intuitive, seamless business solutions to clients
- Work independently on projects as well as collaboratively with project team members globally and across the customers’ organizations
- Deploy and install products to customers’ production systems on site or remotely working with customers’ IT teams to set up access to servers, systems and machines to complete project roll outs
- Assist in delivery of end-user training for client personnel
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience;
- 5 years + relevant experience
- Degree qualified ideally in a relevant subject, eg, Computer Science, Data Sciences etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office and user experience, web design, web development and web technologies,
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use analytical tools
- Some knowledge of SQL and database management
- Industry knowledge within oil & gas, resources, manufacturing and processing industries would be preferred, but not essential.
- Valid driver’s licence
If you are passionate for technology and would like to be a part of a growing tech company, please apply for this role today.