* Immediate start for a business critical requirement
* Excellent opportunity to work within a large multinational organisation
* Role will be initially working from home with a highly collaborative team, and then transitioning into the Perth based office
Work will involve supporting a team of high-achieving professionals/specialists in the development and execution of key/leading projects.
About the Role
Our client, a leading international multidisciplinary Engineering consultancy, is seeking a Project Secretary to join the Perth team. Initially working from home due to current market conditions, the role will support the project team and the delivery of their clients’ key project requirements.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Support the team and project in the capacity of an all-rounder required to support project;
* Assist with project documentation such as manuals, documents, presentations, Purchase orders, project financial preparation;
* Provide admin support to Project Managers and Supervisors;
* Prepare weekly reporting for meetings;
* Assist with onboarding of new employees – requesting uniform, PPE, tools and devices as per requirements;
* Provide general responses to client enquiries/requests.
Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience working in an EPCM role;
* Demonstrated experience of systems knowledge and ability to pick up new systems quickly;
* Strong administration experience;
* Previous experience supporting projects;
* High attention to detail;
* Ability to build effective internal and external networks.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Salary Sacrifice options and Salary Packaging services available;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
We are continuing to do our part to keep people working and help companies continue to operate in the safest way possible. We are working to make sure our clients and contractors are healthy and free of risk whether working remotely or while onsite. Please do not hesitate to reach out for any recruitment needs, or payroll assistance.
Future Job and Market Updates
For all the latest job and market updates, please join or follow our following pages:
LinkedIn: Energy Resourcing Australia New Zealand
Candidate Recruitment Platform ION4: https://candidates-erg.ion40.com/
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. To discuss the role further please contact contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 0407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org