Energy Resourcing has grown into a leading recruitment agency with operations in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Korea, the Netherlands, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States for employers and professionals in the oil & gas, power & renewable energy, chemicals, mining, construction and emerging tech industries.
We strive to achieve the highest level of customer service with honesty and integrity throughout all of our operations and business practices. We provide recruitment and contractor management services in a competitive landscape while keeping in mind the well-being of our staff, clients and candidates.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Project Quality Manager, located in our client's office in The Hague, the Netherlands.
As Project Quality Manager you facilitate the development and effective implementation of Project Quality Management Systems by the Project Team in a manner that meets Worley and customer requirements. Manages project quality support functions including quality planning, preventive action, non-conformance control, corrective action, management of change, audits, lessons learned and project quality reporting and review. The Project Quality Manager is able to run large projects or Alliances as Assurance lead in a team with 2-3 quality engineers.
- Demonstrate ability to develop assurance monitoring programs in support of the Worley management system and the ISO 9001 standard.
- Training personnel under their direction in the applicable project policies and procedures as written in the Project Assurance Plan/ Project Quality Plan
- Ability to apply a risk-based approach to developing assurance planning and priority to corrective measures required to improve process implementation.
- Exhibit ability to lead and execute assessment activities at project and location level, formulate corrective actions, carry out root cause analysis and support system and deliver performance improvements.
- Understand the outcomes of assessments and support improvement in the areas identified having weaknesses.
- Supports the Project Team with workshops, coaching and mentoring and helps with the implementation of internal improvement projects, new processes and procedures.
- Assist with supplier evaluation and negotiation to ensure quality of supplier practices, product and suitability of inspection and test programs. Ensures that quality requirements are included in subcontracts.
- Demonstrate behavior and business practices commensurate with a culture of world's best health, safety, and environmental performance.
- Exhibit leadership and commitment to meet the Worley vision of its safety and wellbeing program, Worley Life and its programs
- Understand, coach and champion the expectations of Worley programs that enhance HSE performance, e.g. IOGP Life Saving Rules, Worley Life, "Take 5 for Safety", Driving for Life, and other relevant initiatives shared across the industry.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- 10+ years relevant experience in a project management environment including supervisory, project management and/or technical experience.
- Experience in an EPC environment
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Certified Lead Auditor
- Good analytical skills