|Duties and Responsibilities (Attach form if need more space)
Provide Project Planning Services for individually assigned projects or campaigns. Use innovative methods to continuously improve the planning methods utilized in the major project environment.
- Field planner/scheduler at the intermediate level.
- Highly experienced in using Primavera P6 software.
- Collaborate with project team to develop, manage and control schedules.
- In addition, experience in progress measurement/quantity tracking will be required.
- Role will perform some basic cost reporting but project cost control will be carried out in other roles.
- Reporting/monitoring the construction contractor, not the TIC of the project.
- Extensive facilities field experience
- Responsible for implementing modifications to provide a cost effective planning service within assigned budget constraints.
- Focal Point for recommending training and development requirements for any subordinate planning personnel.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in planning Oil & Gas industry Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management modification and maintenance projects using computer based planning and scheduling techniques.
- Demonstrate Primavera Project Planning software operating expertise.
- Demonstrate singular major project planning skills.
|Experience and Qualifications
Minimum 10 years Project Planning experience. 5-10 years Oil and Gas Industry and offshore experience. Engineering Discipline Qualifications.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with others (verbally, written and meetings).
- Ability to apply Critical Path Method planning techniques to develop detail Engineering and Installation Project networks and schedules.
- Computer based Project Management Planning experience (especially utilising Primavera P6.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures. · Ability to apply Earned Value Management techniques to measure/status and monitor performance.
- Familiarity with the Project Management Body of Knowledge approach to Project Management techniques.
- Proven ability to negotiate, mediate and delegate as well as lead a team or participate as a team member.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with safe workplace practices and duty of care.