Project Manager, Utilities
Full Time, Permanent
Our client, a prominent and leading company is looking to add an experienced Project Manager to lead their awarded and anticipated projects throughout Ontario.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working on bids, tenders and proposals pertaining to pipeline and/or utility projects
- Have experience in a formal Project Coordinator (large projects) or Project Manager role leading and managing teams, sub contractors and vendors
- Understand Project Management fundamentals and be cognizant of the life cycle of various projects
- Work with team to establish Project Schedule, monitor Controls, Risk Analysis, and Execution
- Have experience with Underground Utilities, Four-Party, Pipelines or Renewables.
This role will need to be highly mobile; as the Project Manager will be deployed to various locations in Ontario depending where the work will be and is won. Within the Utilities group, the Project Manager is very hands on and “boots on the ground” with the project team.
It is preferred that the incumbent be from General Contracting side of the industry.
If you’re keen on expanding your career, be part of a strong team and well recognized company, apply here!