Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting a Project Manager to join our client's team in Shetland permanently. The successful candidate will operate on an 11-day-on and 4-day-off rota, with accommodation and travel arrangements provided.
As the Project Manager, your main responsibility will be overseeing tank maintenance and repair projects. This includes evaluating requests for quotations, estimating potential work, creating proposals, and providing support for ongoing repair projects.
- Initiates and maintains liaison with the client to facilitate site activities including assessing the scope of work and resources required to complete the project.
- Co-ordinate all client's project support deliveries, to ensure the client is delivering project support.
- Establishes project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy, including preparing a complete estimate for a selected project with a detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, and contracting.
- Plans, organises, and coordinates through operational department heads.
- Provides technical assistance and recommend construction methods as required.
- Support the full spectrum of the client's delivery including HSE, Quality, and Commercial outputs for allocated contracts.
- Relevant job-related experience; prior project management or field supervision experience preferred.
- A degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Industrial Engineering, or Construction Management; or a combination of equivalent education (extensive experience if no degree).
- Knowledge and experience of API 653 Storage tanks are required; tank Maintenance and Repair experience is required.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of construction, design, finance, and project management.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.