We are looking for experienced Project Managers to our Stenungsund organization. As a Project Manager within Worley you will lead projects in all different phases for customers within the chemical industry. Candidates will experience a dynamic work environment leading teams of highly skilled and motivated engineers, managing multiple projects and coordinating efforts with multiple disciplines and support resources.
You will be part of our Portfolio team in Stenungsund and you will work within all project phases from pre-studies to the execution phase. We offer a stimulating work environment with varying tasks within project management. You will, among other tasks, work to establish and maintain project plans, defining, understanding, communicating, and meeting the requirements of the customer and give assistance to team members for problem solving and, if necessary, training and guidance. As most of our projects are executed close to customer, we have the benefit of receiving constant feedback between design and execution and we currently are executing projects in nearly all the Nordic countries. You will have daily contact with people working in the projects and be one of the contact persons for our customers. When managing a project, you will be assigned a team from our extensive network with a high level of competence which will enable you to work together with multi-disciplines and departments to ensure timely execution of projects both safely and with high level of quality.
Job Duties include:
- Ensuring that the overall activities of the project team are effectively planned and coordinated and that the individual members are working to and meeting detailed schedules.
- Preparing and implementing Project Execution Plan (PEP) and Project Procedures
- Ensuring the scope of work is well defined and understood and that any changes to the scope are to be finalized and agreed upon, both externally and internally.
- Administration of the project contract and ensures that the appropriate team members are equally informed
- Provide project management on various sizes of projects.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate efforts with support groups ensuring a quality on-time product for our customer and a financially successful project.
- Provide technical support as part of an engineering team on projects as needed.
- Project development - provide technical support for the development of projects (conceptual through final design and construction).
- Lead and/or support proposal efforts being able to work with multiple disciplines and subcontractors for developing scope and competitive pricing.
- Expand on relationships and workload with current customers and lead efforts in pursuit of new customers.
To succeed in this role, we see that you have:
- 10+ Years work Experience
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years performing project work as a project manager with a firm understanding and experience in applying project management tools and best practices
- Have experience working as a project manager within EPCm projects
- General understanding of and able to interpret and apply company, owner and industry regulations, codes and standards
- Leadership and staff development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others and develop strong internal and external relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a wide variety of issues on multiple projects
- Strong team skills complemented with a strong work ethic
- Computer proficiency
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing.