Project Manager- Solar PV Construction
Location: Houston, TX
We are recruiting for a Project Manager with Solar PV Construction experience that will plan, organize and supervise Solar PV Plants construction works, in accordance with the established guidelines, schedule, budget, QHSE standards and legislation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing project chart of accounts, site logistics plan and detailed construction schedule
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the contract, develop and maintain the detailed project contract status report.
- Coordinate/participate with the Project Director and Operations Department in the actual buyout of the project, including negotiating and issuing subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Continuously monitor project labor to verify that the project is properly staffed for schedule and budget requirements.
- Establish, maintain and lead the on-site Quality Management process
- Oversee the pay request process, job cost report and total cost projection reports
- Ensure project quality and effective implementation of safety, EEO and Affirmative Action programs
- Train and monitor progress of all project labor and staff performance and development
- Review and approve material orders and installation work plans
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owners to represent company’s core values
- Electrical Engineering University degree
- Skilled in MS Office, AutoCAD. SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- 3 years minimum of experience on utility scale Solar PV Plants construction works, with a similar role
- Experience in Contract Management, Risk Management and Planning
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance