Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager - Renewable Hydrogen and P2X Projects to join our client, located in The Hague.
You'll be part of the Asset Projects & Technology team where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved in an increasing number of hydrogen projects across our focus area in northwest Europe. Our client offers a unique opportunity to be part of a growing innovative team backed by a large global organisation. Each team member plays multiple roles - with value creation as the common objective.
- managing hydrogen/P2X projects successfully through project gates, being responsible for the complete project: EPC, QHSE, time, scope, and budgets, etc.
- leading and inspiring the project team to perform in line with the project objectives
- managing relationships with internal stakeholders: project teams, steering committee, other decision-makers, and resource providers
- managing the project in development stage and present to the investment committee at FID (Final Investment Decision) and run it through construction and commissioning until COD (Commercial Operational Date)
- leading the projects with a hands-on approach - staying on top of the various aspects.
- have successfully completed a degree in engineering or other relevant education
- can deep-dive into the core project areas when needed: technical, commercial, and stakeholder management
- are an experienced practitioner of project management frameworks, PMP, or similar
- have extensive and broad experience within complex technical installations in the heavy process industries and related commercial aspects (business cases and contracts)
- are an experienced project manager with extensive hands-on work experience from complex high-value projects, both in the development and project execution phase
- have full professional proficiency in English written and spoken language.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now