Our client are a leading global EPC company with a portfolio of large, exciting and complex projects within the Oil and Gas and petrochemical industries. They seek to recruit on a permanent staff basis a Project Manager with a pedigree of the delivery of Oil and Gas or Petrochemical projects to will work remotely with trips to a base office within the UK to connect with the project and personnel
- Provides direction and project management to ensure project completion in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Typically manages multiple small projects, a single medium project or a portion of a large or mega project within the organization and/or for customers, with daily operational responsibilities.
- Defines project goals and devises methods to accomplish them; develops in-depth knowledge of customer objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies.
- Plans, organizes, manages, and controls projects with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by our client.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Responsible for implementing and administering project and our client policies and procedures in order to successfully achieve project objectives.
- May serve as a proposal manager for small to medium projects.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional by a globally recognized project management organization (IPMA, APM, PMI, AIPM)
- Typically 12+ years experience, including 10 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience
- Demonstrated PM experience leading small and medium projects or portions of large projects; EPCM, EPC including site assignments.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
- Experienced in preparing Project Execution Plan covering all aspects of the scope.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).