Position: Contract- 1-2 Years
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager that will play a central role in bid preparation and resource estimating. Anticipates and resolves staffing requirements and schedule constraints. Establishes deadlines, milestones, and man-hour estimates. Works closely with Client staff to ensure alignment of approach and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities.
- Ability to initiate and maintains extensive contacts with key engineers and officials of other organizations and companies, requiring skill in persuasion and negotiation of critical issues.
- Demonstrable creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented engineering problems, determining program objectives and requirements, organizing programs and projects, and developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities. Periodically serves as mentor or coach to younger staff enabling them to achieve their professional goals.
- Occasionally involved in recruitment to meet resource requirements.
- Direct the overall effort of a moderate to large team for project delivery with emphasis on quality, schedule and budget provisions.
- Look for new business opportunities and develops them through excellence of work, scope continuation, follow-on projects and by taking full advantage of potential project involvement on existing projects.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field + 10 years relevant experience.
- 20 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with manage the design development of the modules in coordination with the designer/fabricator
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance