Project Manager, Mechanical
Contract 6 months
Kitimat, British Columbia
Our client is seeking multiple Project Managers to successfully deliver several small to medium size projects for given plant Area(s) or program within cost, schedule, and quality in accordance with client requirements.
Reporting to the Engineering Projects Superintendent, and working on a Monday to Friday schedule, you will be:
Duties & responsibilities:
* Providing HSE leadership to ensure the safety of employees and contractors while protecting the environment.
* Delivering project management activities: early studies, engineering, operational readiness, construction, and commissioning.
* Supporting the conformity to standardized processes, systems, and tools.
* Preparing presentations to investment committee and participating at investment meetings.
* Maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to promote teamwork, excellence, and team engagement.
* Supporting a culture of continuous improvement in project management and control.
* Developing constructive relationship and collaboration with team colleagues, clients, and stakeholders.
* Addressing issues and concerns in a positive manner with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders.
* Engaging and progressing objectives and personal development plan with the Project Delivery Coordinator.
* A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team
* A tertiary qualification in Engineering, technology, or another relevant field
* At least 2 years of experience in a production and/or industrial and/or project management environment
* Knowledge of the organisation’s policies and standard practices
* The ability to integrate with and work well with others during projects, meetings, or other collaborations
* It will be considered an asset if you have:
* A Project Management qualification (i.e.: PMP or Master’s in Project Management)
* Registration or immediate eligibility for registration with APEGBC as a Professional Engineer in British Columbia or Engineer-in-Training
* Exposure to project management frameworks
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
* we value Life
* we Rise to the Challenge
* we are Stronger Together
* we Unlock Brilliance