Energy Resourcing is a progressive provider of engineering and recruitment services to the global resources sector, specializing in permanent staff recruitment and contracting management services (provision of contract staff and freelancers; contracts; pre-employment checks, immigration and payroll). With offices in Australia, Canada, Singapore, Korea, USA, Germany and UK; and a large global contractor staff base, Energy Resourcing has significant financial resources and geographically diverse assets at our disposal to effectively provide a seamless international recruitment and service management capability to a large client base comprising renewables, oil & gas companies; engineering contractors; LNG plants, refineries; chemical & petrochemical plants and construction sites.
We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
Our customer is a global player and a recognized partner in the fields of energy, water, construction and infrastructure. The company is active worldwide with more than 50,000 employees.
As part of a permanent placement we are looking to recruit a
Project Manager (m/w/d) – Datacenter
who is experienced with managing multiple sub-consultants (multi-office / multi engineering firms) execution and has strong leadership skills. Main office will be in the South of Germany, Project offices mainly in Germany.
Area of responsibility
- Lead the local data center design team for data center upgrades and new construction in various locations across Germany, including directing contract design engineering activities and tracking hours and deliverables of reporting engineers
- Active management and control of project management issues (scheduling, cost management, risk and quality management, people management up to 15 engineers)
- Adopt to the client’s culture quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or evidence of exceptional experience
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in Process Design, Process Improvement or Operations within a high-tech industry such as semiconductor, specialty chemical, solar, battery
- Requires at least 3-5 years of experiences in design of data center upgrades and new construction
- Technical competency in German engineering codes, fire protection, building codes, regulations, and piping specifications, including level of detail required for permitting and construction, competency in AwsV, AbwV Anhang 40, and other water protection regulations, and TrwS 780 and other piping and material standards
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Navisworks, Bluebeam, Aspen Plus /HYSYS, Pipe-Flo
- Fluent in English and Germany (verbal and written, at least B1 Level)
- Travel of 30%
If you have any questions, Hanno Gahmann will be happy to answer them at . We look forward to you!
We are always looking for the most talented specialists for our customers at various locations in Germany and abroad. Create your profile on our Platform – ION 4.0 and find projects and permanent positions according to your framework.