Project Manager Delivery
Contract 12 months
About the Role
We are looking for a Project Manager Delivery for our mining client to successfully deliver safely a number of small to medium size projects for given plant Area(s) or program within scope, cost, schedule and with quality in accordance to client requirements.
This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who has a strong work ethic and who enjoys working in a team environment. Working a Monday to Friday schedule, and under the guidance of the Area Leader and supervision of the Project Delivery Coordinator, the Project Manager Delivery is responsible for:
* Providing HSE leadership to ensure the safety of employees and contractors while protecting the environment.
* Delivering project management activities: early studies, engineering, operational readiness, construction and commissioning.
* Supporting the conformity to standardized processes, systems and tools.
* Preparing presentations to investment committee and participating at investment meetings.
* Maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to promote teamwork, excellence and team engagement.
* Supporting a culture of continuous improvement in project management and controls.
* Developing constructive relationship and collaboration with team colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
* Addressing issues and concerns in a positive manner with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
* Engaging and progressing objectives and personal development plan with the Project Delivery Coordinator.
* Opportunity to work remotely depending on project needs through out the course of the year.
* 10 years experience in Project Management Delivery
* University diploma in Engineering or a Technical college degree in a relevant field
* Registration or eligibility for registration as a Professional Engineer in British Columbia
* Ability to mentor existing project managers
* Strong front end planning delivery of projects
* Strong hands on experience in a brownfield running plant
* Project management certification (PMP or master in project management) is a definitive asset.
* At least 5 years of experience in a production and/or industrial and/or project engineering environment.
* Knowledge of organisation’s policies and standard practices is a definitive asset
* Exposure to project management Framework is advantageous.
Note: This role is based in Kitimat, BC. (Not a Fly in Fly out)
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
* we value Life
* we Rise to the Challenge
* we are Stronger Together
* we Unlock Brilliance