Project Manager-Carbon Capture
Position: Temp to Perm
Locations: California: Monrovia, Richmond, Long Beach, and Martinez.
We are recruiting for an EPC client who is invested in becoming a leading service provider for the Carbon Capture market. The Project Manager will be responsible for project delivery and project assignments ranging from proposals, front end designs to execution of projects through all phases of design development, estimates and construction support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, coordinating, and managing the design, procurement, construction, and commissioning of assigned projects.
- HSE Management
- Client Relationships
- Commercial Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Control
- Quality Management
- Team Management
- Communications Management
- Procurement/Subcontracts Management
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering
- 15+ years industry experience in with successful delivery of projects, including Chemicals, Hydrocarbons, Mining, Minerals, and Metals (MM&M), or Power experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in project management
- Experience in acid gas handling, carbon capture and CO2 rich environment will be given preference
- Knowledge of CO2 service specifications, equipment / controls vendors, codes / standards / guidelines
- Demonstrable commitment to HSE Management in a project Environment
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance