Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their client's London project delivery team permanently.
This is an exciting career opportunity to join a large Gas Field project, typically managing multiple small projects, a single medium project, or a portion of a large or mega project within the organisation and/or for customers, with daily operational responsibilities.
Responsible for implementing and administering the project and the client's policies and procedures to successfully achieve project objectives. Works with others on the project team to develop technical/functional solutions to strategic project objectives. Solutions are derived from available resources provided internally and/or externally, including policies and procedures. May serve as a proposal manager for small to medium projects.
- Demonstrates full commitment to all health and safety matters and provides safety leadership to the project team.
- Satisfies all requirements of project safety compliance including Safety by Design, Constructability, and Maintainability.
- Defines and selects the team required to deliver the scope of work.
- Effectively leads project team comprised of multi‐discipline/ multi‐location members.
- Set clear objectives for the project team including scope, schedule, productivity, and budget targets.
- Oversees, motivates, and monitors the performance of the team, ensuring quality and timeliness of assignments and roles, and addressing any performance gaps.
- Experienced in preparing Project Execution Plans covering all aspects of the scope.
- Has considered previous lessons learned as inputs to planning the project execution.
- Manages execution, coordination, and implements regular reviews/controls to track project progress.
- Good understanding of Project Control Reports, identifies problem areas, and implements recovery plans.
- Interprets and understands key elements of the project schedule and resource plan.
- Supervisory experience, project management and/or technical experience; Workshare experience; E, EP Project experience.
- Degree qualified (Engineering).
- Must have strong onshore project experience.
- Experience working on Middle East projects is a plus but not essential.
- Must be based in London or willing to relocate as the role requires 3 - 4 days' presence in the office as a minimum.