Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager (Brownfield expansion projects) located at our client's site-office in Sundsvall (North of Sweden).
- Provides direction and project management expertise to plant optimization programs and brownfield expansion projects of chemical plant facilities to ensure project completion in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Typically you will manage a number of small expansion projects up to the value of 15m EUR and will be the interface between the EPC and the client on site in the chemical processing facilities in Sundsvall
- Daily operational responsibilities where you will defineproject goals and devises methods to accomplish them; develops in-depth knowledge of customer objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies.
- Plans, organizes, manages, and controls projects with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by our client.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Responsible for implementing and administering project and our client policies and procedures in order to successfully achieve project objectives.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional by a globally recognized project management organization (IPMA, APM, PMI, AIPM)
- Typically 12+ years experience, including 10 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience
- Experience in brownfield refining is a must
- Demonstrated PM experience leading multiple small projects.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
- Experienced in preparing Project Execution Plan covering all aspects of the scope.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge in Swedish is an advantage.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, please contact Katarina Brygiewicz at .
We look forward to your application!