Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager, for the location in Assen, the Netherlands.
- Provides direction and project management to ensure project completion in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Defines project goals and devises methods to accomplish them; develops in-depth knowledge of customer objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies.
- Plans, organizes, manages, and controls projects with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by our client.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Project managers will exhibit leadership skills necessary to achieve project goals
- Responsible for implementing and administering project and our client's internal policies and procedures in order to successfully achieve project objectives.
- Works with others on the project team to develop technical/functional solutions to strategic project objectives.
- Defines and selects team required to deliver scope of work.
- Effectively leads project team comprised of multi‐discipline/ multi‐location members.
- Sets clear objectives for the project team including scope, schedule, productivity and budget targets.
- Oversees, motivates and monitors the performance of the team, ensuring quality and timeliness of assignments and roles, and addresses any performance gaps.
- Implements communication tools and process to ensure all team members are informed about project status and key performance indicators.
- Demonstrates the ability to build support for ideas, presenting alternatives and recommendations persuasively.
- Clearly communicates project requirements, contractual requirements, customer expectations, KPI and project status with project team.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- Typically 12+ years experience, including 10 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience
- Demonstrated PM experience leading small and medium projects or portions of large projects; EPCM, EPC including site assignments.
- Professional registration in local juridication; Certified Project Management Professional by a globally recognized project management organization (IPMA, APM, PMI, AIPM).
- Experienced in preparing Project Execution Plan covering all aspects of the scope.
- Good understanding of Project Control Reports, indentifies problem areas and implements recovery plans.
- Interprets and understands key elements of the project schedule and resource plan.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!