Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager, located in our client's office in The Hague.
- Provides direction and project management to ensure project completion in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Typically manages multiple small projects, a single medium project or a portion of a large or mega project within the organization and/or for customers, with daily operational responsibilities.
- Defines project goals and devises methods to accomplish them; develops in-depth knowledge of customer objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies.
- Plans, organizes, manages, and controls projects with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by our client.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Responsible for implementing and administering project and our client policies and procedures in order to successfully achieve project objectives.
- May serve as a proposal manager for small to medium projects.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional by a globally recognized project management organization (IPMA, APM, PMI, AIPM)
- Typically 12+ years experience, including 10 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience
- Demonstrated PM experience leading small and medium projects or portions of large projects; EPCM, EPC including site assignments.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
- Experienced in preparing Project Execution Plan covering all aspects of the scope.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!