PMC Project Manager
Position: Contract 2 years
Employment type: 1099 Contractor
Location: Houston, TX
We are recruiting for a mega petrochemical project in Houston, TX. The PMC Project Manager will be responsible for all management aspects, other than day-to-day work allocation and supervision, of the PMC group and the associated PMC Contracts and for appointing qualified, experienced Project personnel to deliver the work on time within the agreed cost plan, safely and to International Quality standards. The Project Manager will also provide independent Project Management Consultancy services in coordination with PMC, to provide technical opinion, and advice related to short falls, recovery plans, minimizing potential risks and monitoring the Project progress alongside the PMC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Project Management issues during the early work phase and EPC / FEED /
- FEED phases of the Project.
- Act on behalf of and as authorized by Owner, on all matters with respect to the EPC / FEED Contractor and shall
- coordinate Project activities.
- Record decisions and instructions from Owner in Project notes. If such decisions or instruction affect the cost of
- the work or Project Schedule, the Project Manager will approve/obtain Owner's approval before implementing
- the change.
- 4Attend the Project kick-off meeting to establish at the start of the Project the detailed Schedule and Project
- Attend regular or as needed meetings at EPC / FEED Contractor's Engineering offices and construction Site
- offices to discuss the progress of EPC / FEED Contractor's Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities.
- Ensuring issuance of meeting agenda and minutes covering subjects discussed during meetings.
- Assist Owner in obtaining Statutory Approvals.
- Ensuring that the Project quality procedures are established maintained and implemented by the EPC / FEED
- Safety and environmental - zero accidents and all environmental compliance.
- Review planning and monitor execution of the work.
- Owner relations:
- Primary point of contact for all activities
- Deliver expected value to the Owner
- Project scope, cost, and schedule control (the Project baseline):
- Review execution plan
- Make sure of common understanding of scope, cost schedule and budgets (measurement and control)
- Contract administration:
- Ensure the common understanding of contract requirements
- Timely administration
- Timely records documentation for change control (record events as they happen)
- Problem anticipation, identification, and resolution (catch them before they happen).
Experience and Qualifications:
- 18-20 years' experience Project Managing Mega projects.
- Petrochemical industry experience
- Experience working in EPC/FEED environment.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance