About the Role
We are seeking Project Manager for our client. The role is based in Istanbul, Turkey on a residential basis with anticipated duration of 3 years.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all management aspects, other than day-to-day work allocation and supervision
- To provide leadership in the development and implementation of processes, procedures and systems utilized.
- Safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, ensuring that a quality product is produced that represents ‘best value’ for the Owner and their Stakeholders.
- To provide leadership in the development and implementation of processes, procedures and systems utilized by the PMC.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant O&G industry experience – operations and/or design
- Must have overseas experience or client project experience and ideally PMC experience historically with previous experience on Gas receiving plant projects will be highly relevant.
- Must have have Greenfield gas receiving terminal experience, (required for front end (detailed design) through to start up)
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
***Please note, this role is open for professionals with current Australian working rights only.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.