Position: Temp to Permanent
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager who is talented at communication (internal and external), will effectively negotiate scopes of projects, can influence/resolve customer conflict, and provide input on project performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and own the Project Plan that includes milestones, procurement strategy, and risk assessment.
- Coordinate manufacturing through effective planning, scheduling and management.
- Managing critical path for the project by identifying and mitigating risk.
- High communication with cross-functional project teams in other departments to ensure completing of assigned scope.
- Review and manage documentation packages based on the project requirements.
- Lead and coordinate the inspection(s).
- Ensure alignment with Interface internally/externally throughout the life of the project to provide updates, milestones, and progress.
- Negotiate the initial scope of the project, change order, progress payments, terms and condition and all additions or expectations to the project with the customer.
- Ability to resolve technical/commercial issues with the client through influence and negotiation.
- Understand Terms and Conditions of the contract for change request.
- Minimize exposure to penalties; familiarity with contract requirements.
- Work to ensure costs are managed to avoid any additional cost outside the specified purchase order.
- Effectively manage change orders for the project.
- Submit invoices and ensure timely collections.
- BA or BS degree in Engineering or related field.
- Project Manager – minimum 3-5 years’ project manager experience.
- Must have Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) industry background.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Experience in successful management of multisite, multi-country projects.
- Ability to read, asses and make calculation for technical responses.
- Proven ability to read/understand technical drawings as P&ID or electrical wiring diagram.
- Ability to use AutoCAD/knowledge is an additional plus.
- Required Certification: PMP or equivalent. (In process of obtaining PMP is considered)
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance