Project Leader – Maintenance 18-118
Project Leader – Maintenance
3 Year Contract
Job # 18-118
- Lead and administer the organization, coordination, and execution of multi discipline project portfolios, comprising such projects associated with refurbishment maintenance activities. Coordinate and be responsible for project documentation. Ensure appropriate Project Management and Contract Management governance is followed.
- Undertake the organizing, coordinating, and controlling of all stages of project management in accordance with project management governance for assigned projects from participation in development and approval to safe execution and acceptance
- Perform all aspects of the Contract Administrator role as defined by Contractor Management governance and as assigned. Work closely with the project team to ensure all project and contract deliverables are defined properly and met.
- Requires a knowledge of Project Management Principles, specifically the 5 primary project phases. Requires a knowledge of economics and business principles to provide project costs estimates and forecasts.
- Requires experience in Project Management, specifically, experience in developing project requirements and plans, preparing cost estimates, participating in project bidding and award process.
- Requires experience in managing conflicting priorities of scope, schedule, cost and quality.
- Requires knowledge of Project Management within the environment of a Power Generation facility or similar industrial environment.
- Requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills with various internal and external stakeholders. Effective communicator.
**Must currently reside in Canada, must – at minimum – currently hold Canadian work permit or work visa
***Must be willing to operate as an Independent Contractor