Project Leader 18-056
Job # 18-056
- Project Leader in Design Projects to support the “DN Emergency Power Generator 1 and 2 Replacement Project (Proj. # 16-80126)”. The Project Leader will directly support the Project Manager/Section Manager
- Job responsibilities will include leading/guiding cross functional teams during the engineering, installation planning, installation, commissioning and close out phases of the project per the requirements of Engineering Change Control Process (ECC) N-PROC-MP-0090. Key responsibilities will also include organizing, communicating the status, providing oversight, preparing/reviewing work plans (and other project related documentation), to liaison with station stakeholders and utilizing station processes to complete the work, including all other project duties as necessary. An important part of this role will also involve mentoring junior staff
- These duties are expected to be performed to high safety and quality standards
- Education: Bachelors in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or similar field. Other engineering disciplines or degrees would be considered dependent on experience and skills.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience working in related field and leading teams. Nuclear/OPG experience is preferred with the Engineering Change Control Process (ECC), Installation Planning and Commissioning. Experience with preparing and reviewing execution and commissioning work plans. Good Knowledge of Project Management principles and oversight functions
- Skills: Must be a quick learner, efficient, possess strong business acumen, be a strong communicator, and have the ability to work independently and diligently
**Must be eligible to work in Canada.
***Must be willing to operate as an Independent Contractor