Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Project HSE Lead, located in Brunsbüttel, Germany.
To provide HSE Leadership to the Project Management Team.
Be at the forefront to raise the profile of HSE across the Project and deliver objectives of the Project.
Provide technical advisory and is responsible for development of the HSE element of the project HSSE Plan and associated documentation.
You Will Be Expected To:
- Embedding and deploying the aims of our client's and project HSE Policy into the project, within the H3SE requirements specified in the contract.
- Liaise with Risk Management to understand risks associated with the project, with a view to developing controls to mitigate against risk items
- Develop the Project Execution Plan - HSE (To align with client H3SE Plan requirement) and associated documentation in consultation with project stakeholders and ensure that the documentation provides the minimum HSE standards that the Project must meet.
- Develop, monitor and deliver the HSE Assessment and Site Inspection Plan.
- Review all project documentation (as per the document distribution matrix) to ensure adequate coverage of HSE considerations.
- Develop and execute project HSE performance reporting (in accordance with project and client's corporate requirements) and report HSE performance to the Project Management Team and the clients' Ops. Manager
- Participate in project start up work (Good to Go & Kickoff Process) and ensure EPC contractors are clear on project HSE section of the customer H3SE standards of work whilst ensuring responsibilities, objectives and targets are agreed and understood by all stakeholders.
You'd love you to have/be:
- Technically Qualified Professional - in HSE
- Degree in relevant subject - HSE (or equivalent such as an appropriate NEBOSH qualification - Diploma)
- Member of the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety
- Fluent in English and German
- Oil and Gas or other heavy construction industry related experience
- Experience of working in Germany
- Proven track record of implementation of HSE norms and principles at management level
Interested? Join us now!
If you have any questions, Tim Jürling will be happy to help you at tim.juerling(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now