Project HSE Advisor required on 2:1 roster (FIFO from Perth) for a site based role. This is a 12 month contract role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and advise Site contractors and supervisors with the implementation of the Project Health, Safety and Environment Management Plan (HSEMP).
- Support and advise Site Contractors and supervisors with Statutory compliance and Health Safety deliverables.
- Undertake HSE duties as directed by Senior HSE Advisor consistent with the requirements of the HSE Management System.
- Participate and input into the update of the Project HSEMP and other Health and Safety Procedures and Plans.
- Participate in Construction Risk Assessment Workshops and associated actions for all site activities.
- Attend contractor pre-start shift meetings.
- Ensure that incidents are thoroughly investigated, and injuries are properly managed.
Skills, experience and qualifications include:
- A strong knowledge of the relevant HSE legislation and standards.
- A basic understanding of integrated management systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage all stakeholders.
- Extensive technical, practical and leadership experience in HSE including strategic planning and demonstrable experience in driving industry leadership in HSE performance.
- Must have experience in managing and leading a team.
- Must have underground mining experience.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.