Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Project Engineering Manager, located in our client's office in The Hague.
- Typically works on a FEED, detailed design or EPC project.
- Technically responsible for all engineering work and allocating, supervising and directing preparation of project deliverables. Subject to project size, will delegate some level of supervision and specific checking/approval activities to Project Engineers.
- Capable of formulating resolutions to technically challenging and/or high profile issues with support from consultants and discipline Engineers and effectively communicating with Clients and Senior Management.
- Monitors the engineering progress, addresses shortfalls, develops recovery plans where required and ensures plans are implemented. Provides feedback to Project Manager and engineering discipline supervisors as and when required on the progress.
- Attends project review meetings and ensures that associated reports are compiled and distributed accordingly.
- Reviews the ITB (Invitation to Bid) documents submitted in the proposals stage, prepares/reviews man-hour estimates and provides input to project execution plan.
- Identifies a clear scope of work and supervises preparation of the Technical Document Register (TDR). Responsible for planning/scheduling all engineering activities and manpower resource. Quantifies the total number of engineering deliverables, man-hour allocation and format of delivery, and other requirements for execution of the work. Provides necessary regular project controls/ reporting input to Project Management.
- Supervises production of the project execution plan and coordination procedures for the project.
- Approves all engineering deliverables and ensures appropriate personnel in place to undertake competent checking across all disciplines.
- Provides assistance as and when required in the strategic procurement planning including for long lead items enquiry.
- Provides support to procurement including long lead items enquiry: approves Technical Requisitions, vendor documentation reviews and Technical Bid Evaluation to ensure design conformance.
- Ensures compatibility and conformance with client specifications and recommends cost effective improvements to equipment selection/specifications within the scope of client specifications and requirements.
- Msc degree or equivalent in science or engineering
- Proven Project Management skills, certification from PMI or another international Organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Data driven and self-starter
- Effective coaching and performance management skills
- Excellent PC skills, including MS Office software
- Fluent in English, Dutch is nice to have.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now