Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Project Engineering Manager.
- Provide direction and leadership across the various engineering functions across the business
- Accountability and responsibility for developing engineering project schedule, technical accuracy of project deliverables and control of man-hour budgets across engineering disciplines
- Implement and maintain the project change control procedure
- Co-ordinate with other leaders within the organisation to ensure that multi-discipline interfaces are properly addressed with resolution of technical issues in a timely manner
- Ensure that work is executed in accordance with approved work processes using standard tools
- Understand the importance of, implement, control and resolve all aspects of interface management whether external third party physical interfaces, Client, or Licensor interfaces as required for the project
- Co-ordinate between Construction, Procurement, Project Controls, etc.
Skills & Experience
An experienced Engineering Manager with a extensive experience including design office and site experience gained with an EPC Contractor.
- Engineering management experience of complex process design projects
- Engineering management experience on large EPC projects
- Must be able to demonstrate significant knowledge of European standards applicable to the oil & gas, chemical and petrochemical industries
- Ability to apply in-depth skills and broad knowledge to address complex problems and non-standard situations. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Capable of explaining difficult concepts and able to persuade others to adopt a point of view. Able to motivate other team members.
- A relevant engineering degree from an accredited university
If you have any questions, Tim Jürling will be happy to help you at tim.juerling(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!