Project Engineer – Tracklayering
Our client is seeking a Project Engineer with heavy haul rail tracklayering experience to be working on their end client’s iron ore project. This will be a Perth city based role with an initial 12 months contract and when commissioning/ construction commences, role will be FIFO based This role could be extended till end of 2021).
- Preparation of Tracklaying tender scopes and evaluation of tenders.
- Management of Tracklaying Contractor
- Management of Rail Train Tender and Contract Management
- Interface coordination at mainline tie-in and Train Loadout
- Coordination of track commissioning support
For more information or application, please send them to email@example.com or call (08) 9420 7500