A FIFO Project Engineer with some environment experience is required to join a global professional services leader on one of the largest projects in the Southern Hemisphere!
- Support the Senior Project Engineer in the delivery of environmental outcomes
- Coordinate the implementation of all environmental requirements including revegetation, monitoring and water strategies.
- Coordinate through contractors and specialist consultants to achieve closure criteria
Skills and Experience:
- Role would suit a Project Engineer with 3 - 4 years' experience.
- Experience working on site would be a huge plus, but not essential
- Ideal FIFO locations being Queensland or The Northern Territory.
Benefits to you
- Gain Closures experience
- Great project for to gain valued skills at
- Work alongside and learn from a great team (both client and contractor)
- Possible flow on to other projects in Renewable Energy space or other closure work
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or