Location: Houston, TX
Our client is looking for an energetic, onshore Oil and Gas facility or midstream-focused Project Engineer to join their team! The Project Engineer will be the primary point of contact for the entire project scope.
- The main function of the Project Engineer is to successfully lead in the execution of the project by ensuring the delivery of quality deliverables, maintaining budget, schedule, and identify scope changes as they arise.
- The Project Engineer's goal is to keep the project moving forward by identifying and resolving obstacles that would otherwise stop or hinder progress.
- Additionally, the Project Engineer is to have a more in-depth role in all disciplines' execution to ensure consistency in the execution, compliance with client standards and specifications, provide checking support, and ensure quality across the entire project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 7-15 years of experience
- Texas Professional Engineering licensure is preferred but not a requirement
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance