Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer, located in our client's office in The Hague.
- Responsible for coordination of project plans, contractual arrangements, schedules, activities, and milestones in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by our client.
- Responsible for the daily administration of project and/or our client policies and processes in order for the projects team to meet business objectives.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Bridges the technical gap between the Project Manager and Engineers.
- Often functions as assistant project manager with an engineering background.
- Ascertains that engineering work is done according to plan by helping with design interpretation.
- Applies knowledge of all aspects of project engineering to oversee successful technical coordination
- Reviews bill of materials/project schedules/forecasts for accuracy.
- University degree or equivalent in engineering
- Typically 8+ years engineering experience, including 5 to 7 years technical, project engineering and/or management experience, preferably with EPCM, EPC projects (including site assignment)
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering project delivery workflow and coordination
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch is nice to have.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now