Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer, located in our client's office in Meerssen.
- Project Engineers with experience in leading small to medium scale projects (TIC of EUR 10m to 100m) in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets. Candidates who show superior leadership skills in a complex multi-office environment with an ability to provide innovative solutions to customers is our objective. FEED and EPC & EPCm experience are both desirable.
- Responsible for coordination of project plans, contractual arrangements, schedules, activities, and milestones in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by our client.
- Responsible for the daily administration of project and/or our client policies and processes in order for the projects team to meet business objectives.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Bridges the technical gap between the Project Manager and Engineers.
- Often functions as assistant project manager with an engineering background.
- Ascertains that engineering work is done according to plan by helping with design interpretation.
- Applies knowledge of all aspects of project engineering to oversee successful technical coordination
- Assist in proposal coordination/compilation efforts.
- Reviews bill of materials/project schedules/forecasts for accuracy.
- BS or MS degree in an Engineering field or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant project and discipline engineering experience
- Chemicals / Petrochemicals or Refinery experience
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of industry standards and design criteria within the engineering industry.
- Strong in organising and managing complex engineering activities, including usage of HVEC and Multiple Office Execution.
- Fluent verbal and written English required, Dutch preferred
- Professional Engineering certification in related discipline preferred
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now