Energy Resourcing are working with Worley looking for a Project Engineer, on a contract basis for 6 months. The role will be site based at the Wilton Teesside Centre with possible remote working on occasion.
Project Scope Summary:
- Leads and manages small to medium brownfield projects (multi-discipline) in all aspects of projects management and liaise between all stakeholders. (Single point of accountability for project execution and success)
- Drive and manage the health, safety and environmental compliance to legislative, client and company requirements for all aspects of the project(s). Including engineering to be completed for safety in construction, operation maintenance and decommission.
- Develop project specific resource plans and provide leadership, direction, performance management of the project team, which includes as a minimum: (including identification of GID workshare opportunities)
- Project Controls (Planning, Cost Control, Document Control and Estimators),
- Construction Supervisors,
- Workshare (various disciplines),
- HSE advisors, and
- Quality inspectors.
- Deliver Strong HSE within agreed Project,
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject and preferably membership of appropriate Institute
- Previous experience working on petrochemical facility projects within a project engineering capacity
- Leading and managing multidiscipline projects through all phases of, planning and construction, and close out
- Demonstrable experience of execution of similar projects of scope and complexity,
- Understand key Engineering and Construction processes and terminology,
- Able to analyse data and draw conclusions,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage engineering and design work ensuring quality, budget, schedule objectives and progress reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.