Our client, an international Oil & Gas company, are seeking a Project Engineer to be based on site in Western Australia.
- Performing a thorough review against site master drawings
- Highlighting where instrumentation changes have occurred for subsequent reviews
- Completing field validation as needed.
- Complete Perth and Site based review of PTRs.
- Confirming process related key drawing control notes have been implemented through review against site master drawings and highlighting where instrumentation changes have occurred for subsequent reviews by others – and then completing field validation as needed.
Key Requirements for the role:
- 2 week on 2 week off rotation
- Chevron / Barrow Island experience essential
- Must be available to start ASAP
For more information or to apply for the role please contact Joan Pavia at email@example.com OR +61 8 9420 7521