Project Cost Analyst – Midstream
Senior Project Cost Analyst – Contract
Midstream operator is in need of a Project Cost Analyst.
Location: Houston, Texas (Beltway and Westheimer area)
- Needing someone that has experience in midstream EPC projects and has midstream operator experience
- Must be able to manage costs and budgets, and interpret them to accurate forecasting, budget vs expenditures, trending, work breakdown structure (WBS), etc.
- Strong Cost Analysis skills – They do not want someone that simply does data entry and then turns it over to the PM for analysis, they are expecting this person to have all of that completed each week before sending, or meeting, with the PM’s
- Be able to assist in building out contract language that will hold vendors to pricing obligations committed to during contracting
- Have strong vendor relationships to ensure obligations are met, but good working relationships are maintained
- Be prepared to work with/for PM’s on both projects, and work in partnership or provide assistance to the Project Cost Analyst for the project
- SAP experience is required
- At least 10 years experience cost Analysis experience
- Midstream/Pipelines experience strongly preferred
- Business, Accounitng or Engineering degree strongly preferred